Friday, June 26, 2015

He amazes me...



I believe in God and I believe in Science.  I wrestle between the two from time to time (especially when answering my kids' never-ending questions) but I think that is healthy and human.

So far this summer the kids have done a variety of camps including Vacation Bible School and a science camp focused on inventions.

Yesterday while driving GMAC asked me if one of his ideas for an invention would make him a famous scientist.  His idea for an invention was a machine that could help people on Earth talk to people in heaven.  I LOVE that he ponders things like this.  I LOVE that believes that this is possible. He LOVE that he has found a way to blend science and religion in his heart.  He amazes me.

(The photo was taken on the way home from work one day)

1 comment: